Dr. Richard Edison Is this you?

Uncommonly personable AND professional

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Dr. Edison had done some treatments for me about 12 years ago in his clinic on Stirling Road in Hollywood.I was very pleased with both his patient demeanor before, during and after.I had previously consulted with at least 8 other surgeons but felt best comfort level with this doctor.He corrected my chin itself as well as reduced a "double chin" with an uncommon, less-intrusive method, no other doctor had offered.He also reduced protruding ears and width of the nose.All of this was done during the same operation time (a few hours?).Finally, he was one of the few that had not suggested/recommended any alternations for my droopy eye(lids) shape. (One of the few compliments I ever get is for this facial feature.)I appreciated that he actually used photos in the operating room. (Photos that I supplied to give him a clear idea of the nose that I wanted/best suited my face, etc.)Recovery was about what I was told to expect - 10 days or so.I was initially worried by the pronounced neck-area swellings, but it went away as promised.Any later pain was minimal and soon forgotten.Each treatment has held up very well (plus scar tissue was minimal/none).

Posted on November 27th, 2010

Dr. Edison's bedside manner was A+. I could not be happier with his work!

OUTSTANDING !!

Posted on July 31st, 2008

My procedure was much easier than I expected and my results are superior to anything I dreamed possible. Thank you!

Posted on February 9th, 2016