Dr. Richard L Eglow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Eglow?

Temper tantrum!

He's a great Doctor, but watch out if he gets angry. He has quite the temper. I for one will NEVER go there again!

It's hard to get I touch with Kelly she is either away from her desk or out of office. I have a short time in I have a hort time from work that I can all and Kelly ever answered phone she is either away from her desk or out of office

Kelly never answers phone I don't have Time to keep calling back or being on hold. I have to call from work

King of HCV

I credit Dr Eglow with saving my life!!! I had been seeing another local GI doctor and they put me through numerous tests and kept coming up with nothing. Eventually they discovered I had HCV and after I did some research on the internet I chose Dr Eglow for my treatment based on his expertise in this area. I was floored by his knowledge and most importantly by his down-to-earth manner. He made me feel so at ease and comfortable and he had a straight forward approach that I really needed. I highly reccomend Dr Eglow especially for anyone going through HCV. He is definitely the best out there!!!

Kim

I just love Dr. Eglow... some may think he is too relaxed, but I think that is what makes me like him.... he doesn't rush you, he remembers personal things about you and is geniune and kind. Best doc I have ever seen!

I think doctor and staff is excellent

Office staff prescibing over the phone. Doctor never responded. Eventually a month later having to have emergency sugery due to multiple hernias strangling small intestines.

Dr. Richard L Eglow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, NY.