Dr. Richard A Egwele Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Egwele?

what happened to my knee

I was referred to Dr. Egwele's office by my doctor. My first visit was perfect. He educated me to what was going on. He prescribed special exercises which helped greatly. I m looking forward to my next appointment so I can show of the knee and weight loss. Thanks Doc!

I have had three episodes in which Dr. Egwele managed my hand and lower ext. care. He is always knowledgable, sensative and caring and I have had excellent recoveries in all instances. I highly reccomend him.

Best Ortopaedic Surgeon period.

Dr, Egewele was my Ortho Surgeon over 30 years ago and had had two major compound fractures to both lower legs. The great work he did on me in 1980 allowed me two to recieve a football scholarship to Grambling State University and also serve 16 years in the military as a Medic.