Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Ehrlich has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Richard M Ehrlich has the following 27 expertise
- Urologic Diseases
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Kidney Cancer
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Urologic Emergencies
- Renal Hypertension
- Kidney Disease
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Urinary Catheterization
- Prostate Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Richard M Ehrlich has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard M Ehrlich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ehrlich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
55 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1963
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRonald Reagan Ucla Medical Center, 757 Westwood Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Richard M Ehrlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.