Dr. Richard J Elkin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Elkin?

Excellent Caring Doctor

I was a patient of Dr. Elkin's for nine years. He always took time to listen to any questions or complaints I had. I have a chronic illness. He was thorough in his exams, including running various tests every one to three years so he would know what changes he needed to make in my treatment. I am 100% satisfied with the treatment I received from Dr Elkin.

Made weird assumptions about me and my family during attempts to connect. Spent the majority of the time trying to chat/establish rapport and very little time going over my symptoms. I felt unheard and left with more questions than I came in with. Later, when I called to ask a question, I had a terrible experience speaking with his nurse. I do not want to see this Dr. again, but now if I schedule an appt with another Dr. at the practice, I will make sure that they have a different nurse, as well!

Competent and very friendly

Dr. Elkin has a tremendous amount of experience and a great way of communicating that puts patients at ease. Downright friendly and very straightforward.

A looker

I tried to explain to this doctor my symptoms. He asked me no questions at all relating to his specialty, and rather just assumed that my problem was something so simple that I was honestly treated like I knew nothing. By the end of the visit I decided that the next time I see any doctor will only be because I absolutely have to. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor.