Dr. Richard Ellenbogen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ellenbogen?

I love my nose now!

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I had a great experience at Dr. Ellenbogen office. He was very attentive and nice. I enjoyed the consultation process and I am very happy with the results of my rhino.

You are my hero!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2017

Thank you so much!!! You are the most wonderful, amazing, talented, kind doctor and man I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. You are my hero and always will be!!! Thank you so much!!!

Ruined my face and took my looks from me for $$$

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I came to Ellenbogen when I was 33. I had tons of money and let him do what ever he thought he could do to make me prettier. You judge for yourself. He destroyed my looks and never gave me any money back. I am still so sad that I let this man get away with this... He injected fat into my cheeks without my permission. He never told me that fat in my face would increase by ten folds if I got pregnant and never go away once I lost the weight. He never told me that the forhead lift (that I did not need at 33), would make me bald in the front of my face. He disfigured my nose which was the least of my problems. I have never been able to get my smile back and have bumps, uneven bulges, through out my cheeks.

portrait artist turned surgeon

Posted on February 1st, 2017

He computerizes your result on the computer. He shows you other things about your face which you may not be aware of. It may offend some insecure patients but his recomendations are right on. He canas easily paint your portrait as operate on your face. His breast surgery is also artistic . A great choice

great facelift doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2016

He computerized my mothers face and 5 weeks later she looked exactly like what he predicted . Absolutely amazing result. We are both very grateful to him.

Eye surgery

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I am quite happy and pleased with this doctor. His breadth of knowledge together with his vast knowledge and his artistic talents all are plus for any kind of plastic surgery candidates.

Best nos and fat graft doctor in Los Angeles

Posted on July 29th, 2016

He spent over an hour with me . He answered all my questions. He imaged my desires on the computer and showed me even more that I couldn't have realized without his artists eye. It is two week now and I am super pleased with my nose and fat grafting.

cleft lip revision

Posted on May 17th, 2016

I am happy and really impressed with the way my lip revision with cleft lip was handled by the Doctor. He analysed and studied with true dedication to ...

An AMAZING surgeon that pays great attention to detail!

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Dr. Ellenbogen is an exceptional surgeon that really makes his patients feel comfortable and know exactly what will be going on. My best friend and I ...

Outstanding

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Outstanding

Great consultation

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Great consultation, very knowledgeable, very attentive, would recommend.

Im glad I went with Dr. Ellenbogen

Posted on May 5th, 2016

My experience was great, he took really good care of me and my breast came out just the way i wanted them. not to big! which was great.