Dr. Richard Ellingstad Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ellingstad?

carpenter with elbo pain

Posted on February 11th, 2013

I always had my children see this dr. thought.he was ok as a family practitioner. figured he was our family dr so went to him with questions reguarding my arm pain. I get my records for surgery and he said I was a drug seaker. what a moron. so I went to Delavan to mercy walwarth clinic and was taken in to surgury a week later. dont trust dr Ellingstad for help. he shouldnt do stuff like that I didnt even ask him for any drugs.

Posted on February 8th, 2016