Dr. Richard Enck Is this you?

Patient

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Today I learned that Dr. Enck retired. I had a two part first reaction.... Wonderful for him, not so wonderful for me. Selfish I know. He was an excellent Doc, he took time after each exam to talk, and I knew what ever health issue may have occurred I was in good hands. He was my Dr. for 33 years. I wish him years of health & happiness.

April stokes

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr.Enk is wonderful, and straight forward. He does not beat around the bush and is straight to the point! He tells you like it is and gives you your options in the same manner. He is incredibly knowledgeable and makes you feel like you are getting the best course of action for your specific issues.