Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard W Erbe
Dr. Richard W Erbe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Molecular Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Internal Medicine and Medical Genetics. Dr. Erbe is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard W Erbe has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Molecular Genetics
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Richard W Erbe is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Erbe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard W Erbe in this video.
Dr. Richard W Erbe is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.