Dr. Richard Erdey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Erdey?

Quality eye care

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Restored my vision

Posted on November 8th, 2016

I was told that I needed a corneal transplant and cataract surgery by my optometrist. First eye is done and I see better than ever. In the process of scheduling my other eye. Highly recommend.

Posted on June 13th, 2016

I had implantable contact lenses placed by Dr. Erdey. My vision was so bad that I could not see anything without glasses or contact lenses. I can see so clearly now that I can do everything I need and want to WITHOUT GLASSES OR CONTACTS! I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I am so happy with my new TC lenses. My first night reading in bed before going to sleep I went to take off my glasses and realized I wasn't wearing any. When I woke up in the morning I am still so happy to look around myself and see my world so beautiful and crisp and clear. I used to read only at night but now I read much more often because I don't need to look for where I have left my glasses. I even used to stashed them everywhere. My world is so much better now especially my mid range sight, which I never realized how much I never noticed till Dr. Erdey gave me these fantastic new lenses. They have given me a new view on everything!!

Iridotomy laser surgery

Posted on June 4th, 2015

I went to Dr. Erdey for a second opinion. After an exam in his office I was scheduled to get a iridotomy for closed angle glaucoma. I was very nervous the day of surgery. Before they start you get drops in your eye to numb it. I did not experience any burning with this.. The procedure is quick and painless. You do feel a sensation when the laser touches the iris but it's not painful in any way. I had some blurry vision for a few hours the day of and a little scratchy feeling the next day off and on and then nothing to complain about. I had both eyes done and I see just fine afterwards. I looked at reviews before surgery and found nothing to ease my mind before having it done. I hope this review will help someone who is nervous like I was. I'm glad I had it done and I'm glad I was referred to Dr. Erdey.

Posted on March 4th, 2013

Dr. Erdey is the best. Thanks to Dr. Erdey my vision uncorrected is incredible. I was so happy with the results my wife and then my daughter had ICL's done. Dr. Erdey is the top professional in his field. He spend the time to develop the perfect vision solution for me.

My Miracle Doctor!

Posted on September 24th, 2012

The best decision of my life was when I first decided to see Dr. Erdey TEN years ago! He has made my life SO MUCH BETTER ever since! I suffered with eye pain and poor vision from recurrent corneal erosions and cataracts until I saw him. He performed two separate "miracle surgeries on each eye. I am never had the eye pain again and my vision has been wonderful. I am forever grateful to Dr. Erdey for this miracle. I would highly recommend him to EVERYONE!

Technically a good doctor, but uncaring individual

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Emotionless doctor who rushes in and out of appointments. Technically a good, but not great, surgeon.

Posted on June 10th, 2016