Dr. Richard Eric Madrid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Eric Madrid?

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Takes his time never feel rush.... Answers on my questions .he's by far the best

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Very nice.

This place is a joke

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I have called several times for test results just to get the run around. It's been over 3 weeks when I was told they would be to the doctor within 2 business days. Also this robin robbins you try to call her number to get results from her tests and it states this number has not yet been activated. I have been transferred several times to her not working number and Havel left messages to no return calls back. The doctor himself never had the courtesy to inform me. Also another not so careing is a poster in every exam room that states attention in bright bold red print if you have had labs or X-rays and you do not hear from us within 2 weeks do not assume no news is good news. To me and I'm sure many more we are just a number. If a doctor cared for his patients something like this would not be posted. He would take the time and let his patients know. Sure doesn't show me much at all...

Awesome Doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr. Madrid is an excellent doctor who does his homework and gets to know his patients. I would, and do, HIGHLY recommend him to all my friends!

Posted on May 14th, 2013

I Love this doctor. No matter how busy he is he Always takes time with each patient. When I needed a physical he set an appointment up with his female PA. What a gentleman! He uses vitamins sometimes instead of drugs. He knows more than one of the so called specialists that I saw. Dr. M is the best!

Wonderful Caring Doctor!!!!!!!