Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard F Eller
Dr. Richard F Eller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Plano, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Eller is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Frisco and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Eller has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard F Eller has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Eller, a Surgeon is an awesome communicator and had respect for me as his patient. He's very thorough and want's everything to be done right the first time which I was thrilled to hear. Dr. Eller listened carefully and respectfully to what I had to say about my symptoms. He sent me to a Specialist in Gastroenterology for some testing so that he knew exactly what was happening with me. Dr. Eller had the ability to share information in terms I could understand. Itâs OK to use med-speak and complicated terms, but he accompanied it by an explanation at the same time. He didnât interrupt me as I spoke which was refreshing as I have experienced that with many doctors. They don't listen to the patient it's them doing all the talking. He helped me understand what the next steps would be, and that went a long way toward helping me understand my problem. He drew a diagram and explained everything in great detail. I was very impressed and would refer him to anyone that needs a great Surgeon. BTW he is funny without really trying. He puts you at ease. Not only is he a great doctor he's also a great guy!
I came into the ER with a bowel obstruction, already misdiagnosed, already perforated, in big trouble. Dr. Eller took me instantly to surgery and saved my life. Really. He also babysat me for a week after my surgery (follow up care in the hospital) Amiable and communicative bedside manner. Nurses think he is the best. He is!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Richard F Eller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard F Eller in this video.
Dr. Richard F Eller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.