Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard W Falkenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Falkenberg goes about examinations like a labor union member doing the minimum necessary under contract work rules. He refuses to review the reports of specialists, but, rather, uses the specialists to abrogate his responsibility as a primary care physician. On my last visit, he spent 10 of the 15 minutes we had together making entries in his computer system and 5 minutes actually examining me or asking me questions. After nearly two years, I have replaced him as my primary care doctor.
Dr. Falkenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1982
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Richard W Falkenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Medical Associates, 11531 SE US Highway 301, Belleview, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard W Falkenberg in this video.
Dr. Richard W Falkenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleview, FL.