Dr. Richard Faraday Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Faraday?

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr. Faraday is extremely thorough, does not try to rush me out, and is very knowledgeable. I felt much better after meeting with him and having him explain what was wrong and what I had to do. He shows concern when he see's me and is always ready and waiting for me to arrive.

he's great

Posted on November 29th, 2014

I can't believe what a great doctor Dr. Faraday is. First off, he actually calls you HIMSELF...how many doctors do that nowadays. He is very thorough and he took a medical history of me that was very detailed. He diagnosed my problem and helped me tremendously. He calls me back every time I call him and promptly too. I really recommend him

Avoid this doctor

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

This doctor is someone who needs to re-think why he is in practice. I was told by his front office to come in for an emergency appointment at his lunch hour due to the fact that I believed I had was coming down with second round of shingles this year. When he walked into the room, he immediately began to angrily chastise me that I was "late" and how could he "possibly begin to help a complex case like me and get out of the office in time for my meeting." My husband and I were speechless. When I recovered, I got up and said I would leave, and he then told me to sit down. He did not inspect my body or look for any shingles, rudely asked if I ever had taken an HIV test, said that he couldn't understand what might be wrong with me and I might have some "exotic" rheumatological disease and he couldn't help me. I left in tears. When I got home I undressed and found the outbreak of shingles on my back. He actually tried to bill me for the appointment. I told his staff I would rather report him to the state board.

Posted on February 28th, 2017