Have you seen Dr. Richard W Farnam?

His patients don't know just how lucky they are!

I knew I needed a hysterectomy and my friend's husband who is a physician recommended Dr. Farnam. I felt confident in my decision to see him after reading several reviews and finding out that people come from other cities just to see him. His office staff is very friendly and easy to work with as every time I go in I have my 3yr old with me and they are very helpful. His award winning expertise with the Da Vinci had me convinced I was in the right hands. I watched the surgery on Youtube (they go through your belly button and an incision on each side of your lower abdomen) so I was familiar with the procedure and what to expect after surgery. What caught me by surprise was his talent in reconstructing the belly button! Let me explain. After having 4 children and losing the baby weight I had a tummy tuck in 2015. After surgery and years later I was walking around with a tiny hole where my belly button once was. It looked very fake. After preforming my hysterectomy Dr. Farnam recreated my belly button and 8 weeks later I have a natural looking belly button! I think many of his patients don't even realize just how lucky they are. Most doctors, including board certified cosmetic surgeons do not possess this talent! (I have a little hood and everything!) Surgery went great, post op went great, I'm walking away with a natural looking belly button... I am very thankful I chose Dr. Farnam. I am even going to stay on and get my annual exams there as well.

Extraordinary Doctor!

I am so pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I am thrilled to feel better and would like to thank Dr. Farnam for his excellent work. My pain has been minimal during recovery and I am very happy to have found a doctor who is simply extraordinary! You are a real life saver, I will be recommending Dr. Farnam to everyone I know.

CLOTHLESS AND COLD

had an appt for my yearly pap, walked in office I felt I had waiting area all to myself :) I was called in to get vitals within minutes of arriving, BUT WHEN IT CAME FOR DR TO SEE ME.....I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED TO HAVE WAITED AN HOUR IN THE EXAM ROOM W NOTHING ON BUT THE PAPER COVERING YOU HAVE TO WEAR. ONCE DR DONE W EXAM I FELT UNWELCOMED BY HIM. NOT SURE IF I'LL MAKE FOLLOW APPT.

Thank you for making a difference in my life!!!

Dr. Farnam is the most knowledgeable, respectful and compassionate physician. His expertise on the "da Vinci" robotic system has made a difference in my life. This was a very emotional time for me. Issues such as self-esteem and body image pounded my head before and after surgery. However, Dr. Farnam's conscientious compromise and dedication to his profession has allowed me to regain my optimal health. Knowing that my body will slowly go back to normal, I feel confident, feminine and sexy again! Thank you. Certainly, You are the BEST!!!

Dr. Farnam deserves 5 stars for everything. The surgery he performed on me changed my life for the better. No more pain. He is kind and understanding and I just can't say enough nice things about him .

An amazing Dr. He's very caring will sit there and actually listen to your concerns. Best choice I ever made I highly recommend him. You won't regret it

I am older and have Medicare and a private supplemental policy, and I had the impression he was not remotely interested in me as his patient. I prefer a yearly pap smear due to precancerous cells found on my cervix and uterus in my 40's. He said I was given a Pap smear last year, and it was unnecessary. I asked for a mammogram order for a checkup. He didn't write that either. Told me to come back in two years. Answered no questions and seemed hurried. I'm surprised to read other highly satisfied ratings.

Doctor's Response

Texas Urogynecology and Laser Surgery Center appreciates your constructive comments. Our center practices evidence based medicine and specifically ascribes to the American College of OB/GYN (ACOG) cervical cancer screen guidelines (available on the ACOG website). Regrettably patient desires are not always compatible with evidence based medical practice. We always strive to provide the highest possible level of care and deliver unparalleled patient satisfaction. We have observed your comments, and will use this information to improve our center. Sincerely, Dr. Farnam

Thank you for making a difference in my life!!!

Dr. Farnam is the most knowledgeable, respectful and compasionate physician. His expertise on the "da Vinci" robotic system has made a difference in my life. This was a very emotional time for me. Issues such as self-esteem and body image pounding my head before and after surgery. However, Dr. Farnam's conscientious compromise and dedication to his profession has allowed me to regain my optimal health. Knowing that my body will slowly go back to normal, I feel confident, feminine and sexy again! Thank you. Certainly, You are the BEST!!!

Excellent Doctor!

I am a new patient of Dr. Farnam here in El Paso Tx. Before my first appointment, I read his reviews, and I have to say they are all true. He has the highest reputation in the area. The moment I entered his office, the staff was outstanding and so caring, I did not have to wait long for an office visit. I had hysterectomy using the da Vinci Robotic Surgery. I was surprised that I was walking around about 4 hrs after my surgery and after 2 weeks, I was feeling better and better each day. I highly recommend Dr. Farnam as he is very professional, highly knowledgeable and surpassed all of my expectations. There are not enough words to begin to express how grateful I am for his kindness and expertise.What a blessing it is to have Dr. Farnam as my surgeon. If you are looking for an excellent doctor, look no further; Dr. Farnam is the doctor for you!!

Dr. Farnam is fabulous. He made sure I was comfortable and is always available for questions. He made sure during my healing process that I experience no pain or discomfort. His staff have always treated me with great respect and kindness. I appreciate the wonderful bedside manner and human touch that Dr. Farnam gives to his profession. Thank you.

The best doctor in El Paso

My experience

I only have positive things to say about Dr. Farnam and my experience having a Hystorectomy and a Prolapse bladder repair, the experience was amazing I hardly experienced any pain and recovery was so quick and easy. I would deffenitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Farnam for being such an excellent Physician!

Dr. Richard W Farnam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Paso, TX.