Have you seen Dr. Richard Feder?

My Childhood Doctor

Dr. Feder was my doctor for 10 years when I was growing up. At age 10, I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. If Dr. Feder hadn't referred me to an endocrinologist, I might have gotten even sicker. I remember my mother calling Dr. Feder late at night with questions, and he always answered the phone. As for that last poster, I hope her health is as good as Dr. Feder's.

You have to wait a while, possibly not get to see him if you're a "walk in" but if you schedule an appointment you may only wait 15-20 mins, depending on how many children is being seen a head of you.

Great

Dr. Feder is amazing. Name a doctor who will answer his own phone in the middle of the night and say "I'll meet you and your child in the ER." He was my doctor growing up, and now he's my son's. He never turns away a sick child.

Dr. Richard Feder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.

Dr. Richard Feder Is this you?