Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard J Feingold
Dr. Richard J Feingold, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX, with another office in Grapevine, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Feingold is affiliated with Medical City North Hills, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. Dr. Feingold has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard J Feingold has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Sports Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 15
He is a great Dr. who is one on one with his patients and will spend as much time with you as needed. His staff have been with him for some time and make you feel like you have known them for ever. I am totally pleased with him and my daughter a RN says he is the best. She is a nurse at Baylor in Ft Worth, Tx/
You have to have that feeling of trust when you are sent to a cardiologist the first time. Especially when you find yourself being set up immediately for a procedure the next morning! That's right. The minute Dr. Feingold walked into the exam room where my husband and I were waiting, I had this feeling of trust come over me. He spent time discussing things with me, looked at what my PCP had sent and told me what we weren't doing and what he needed to do and asked me if tomorrow was the day or a few days later. I turned to ask my husband and Dr. Feingold said he'd see me in the morning at the hospital as we needed to get done quickly. At the hospital he came to my holding room and spoke with us and went to prepare for the procedure. During this past year I've never regretted having to see my cardiologist. I trust him totally! He's personable, listens to concerns, gives answers where you don't feel he's talking above you and genuinely shows he cares about his patients! I've referred several people to him over the past year. I'm moving out of the area and I'll be coming back to the best cardiologist I've been in contact with. Dr. Feingold is absolutely the best!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Dr. Feingold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Richard J Feingold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard J Feingold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.