Dr. Richard J Feingold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Feingold?

Patient for 2 + years

He is a great Dr. who is one on one with his patients and will spend as much time with you as needed. His staff have been with him for some time and make you feel like you have known them for ever. I am totally pleased with him and my daughter a RN says he is the best. She is a nurse at Baylor in Ft Worth, Tx/

Absolutely The Best!

You have to have that feeling of trust when you are sent to a cardiologist the first time. Especially when you find yourself being set up immediately for a procedure the next morning! That's right. The minute Dr. Feingold walked into the exam room where my husband and I were waiting, I had this feeling of trust come over me. He spent time discussing things with me, looked at what my PCP had sent and told me what we weren't doing and what he needed to do and asked me if tomorrow was the day or a few days later. I turned to ask my husband and Dr. Feingold said he'd see me in the morning at the hospital as we needed to get done quickly. At the hospital he came to my holding room and spoke with us and went to prepare for the procedure. During this past year I've never regretted having to see my cardiologist. I trust him totally! He's personable, listens to concerns, gives answers where you don't feel he's talking above you and genuinely shows he cares about his patients! I've referred several people to him over the past year. I'm moving out of the area and I'll be coming back to the best cardiologist I've been in contact with. Dr. Feingold is absolutely the best!

Exceptional. I felt very secure and trust his judgement.

Great Doctor

Have been seeing Dr. Feingold for 13 years, awful glad he's my doctor! Compassionate, listens intently, and someone you can put your trust in. Hope he practices another 20 years, because he's someone I have depended on for a long time.

great Dr

He did not take the time to explain my condition or upcoming minor surgery. Almost as if he did not understand it himself when questions where asked.

Awsome Doctor

Dr. Feingold is one of the rare doctors who will talk to you as a person and not talk down to you. He is a genuine person who cares a great deal about his patients.From my observation Dr. Feingold is involved in every aspect of patient care and fully explains procedures and really listens to what patients tell him. He is an awsome doctor and a great human being.

Dr. Feingold is a great person to have on your side.

Wonderful Doctor, very friendly, makes you feel comfortable,compasionate