Dr. Richard J Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Feldman?

I was referred to Dr Feldman from someone that had back surgery performed by this doctor. He was highly recommended. Dr Feldman indicated I need a hip replacement and is very positive this surgery will improve the quality of my life as well as a very short recovery time of course depending on how much I put into it. He is straight forward, has the bluest-clearest eyes I've ever seen and inspires confidence and a positive approach to my arthritic condition. Haven't gone through with the surgery yet but will do so soon so I can't answer the last question.

Is a great Dr

Rn

One of the best doctors in town

lumbar decompression diseconomy

I am a registered physical therapist in California for over 40 years and I just had a lumbar decompression diseconomy yesterday. For pain management prior to surgery, I tried everything from acupuncture, epidurals as well as many other methods to find relief, however, with no success. I was referred to Dr. Richard J Feldman MD at Saint Joseph Medial Center and as soon as he looked over my MRI, he immediately recognized my problem. I had a lumbar disc decompression L4 and L5 bilateral and S1 left. After meeting with him, I decided to go ahead and do the surgery, I had been hesitant about for 3 years. He came to see me the morning of surgery and clearly explained what he planned to do. The surgery took about 2 hour's and while I was in the recovery room I heard he came to my family to explain that the surgery had gone well and had reassured them. Dr. Feldman also suggested that, I stay one night in the hospital if I wanted to, so I decided to stay. He came early in the morning to my room to check on me and explained to me how successfully surgery had gone and gave me follow up instructions. During my overnight stay in the hospital, all employee's I encountered were professional and personable and made me very comfortable. I especially wanted to recognize the Preparation RN, Ms. Helma RN, surgery room, Joyce RN and the Anesthesiologist ( forgot name) whom were exceptionally kind and comforting. I highly recommend and suggest Dr Richard J Feldman if you have any Orthopedic or back problems both as a professional in the medical field and as his patient.

Trustworthy and ethical

I'm glad I'm not the only one.....

I noticed a lot of these "pleased" comments are from elderly patients. Maybe their conditions are just more common to diagnose thus making their experience more enjoyable. I on the other hand wasn't as pleased. Similar to some of the comments below, as soon as I started explaining where my pain was he became slightly combative with me. Before I even finished explaining my discomfort he said "what do you want from me?!" "What do you want me to do?!".... I hesitated to reply because I assumed my desire was obvious? Diagnose and treat my pain! Although he clearly is a knowledgable person, it seems his years of expiernce have made him a very crass doctor who truly lacks any attempt at bedside manner. Furthermore, I had to wait and hour and a half to see him.

Hip replacement

Dr. Feldman is a fantastic doctor. He does not play games or waste your time. I came to him in severe pain with osteo arthritis. I immediately felt at ease when he mentioned hip replacement. I had just turned 60 and consider myself a very young 60. He performed a hip replacement and within 7 weeks I was back at work walking without a cane. My life is 100% better thanks to him. His staff is very professional and friendly. I would not hesitate to contact him for anything in the future. My parting words at my last appointment were to thank him for giving me back my life.

Great doctor.

Dr. Feldman wasted no time with my diagnosis and surgery. I needed a hip replacement fast. He saw I was in pain and showed me what the problem was. Morning of my surgery he greeted me and assured me I would be fine. My recovery went well and I am walking without pain. His work is impeccable and he and the staff were great to work with. Most of all he gave me back my life.

he is very good at his job and cares about his patients.

Top Ortho Doctor (in my opinion, as well as professionals)

Dr. Feldman replaced my hip at age 72, where it was bone on bone.After the surgery,I was able to operate in a normal manner with no after-effects after the initial 2 weeks with the therapist at home. I DID NOT have to have out-patient therapy and would recommend Dr. Feldman highly. Certainly a doctor who does all he can to prevent problems....concerned about you!!!!!

I highly recomend him

I really was dreading finding out what the issue was with my knee. He was so fantastic, great bedside manor and ability to communicate my treatment options was great. I really feel like I made the best choice possible with his help. He gets 5 stars in my book.

2 Hip Replacements in 4 years...

I couldn't be happier for the service and professionalism with my 2 surgeries. I recovered very quickly and couldn't be happier with the performance and care of Dr. Richard Feldman.

Dr. Richard J Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Hollywood, CA.