Dr. Richard A Fici Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Fici?

very good doctor

I have been seeing Doctor Fici for about 14 years, they are always courteous and friendly \, and always able to identify the problem. Highly recommended to any person in need of a good family doctor.

Great Doctor

A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Fici, and I have only seen him once. However I consider him my regular doctor from now on. He was attentive to my concerns, gave me all options and took the time to not only get to know about me, but to answer all my questions. You don't find that anymore, Dr's are rushed and have too many patients to take time with you. Not Dr. Fici. I would certainly refer him to others without a doubt. Thanks Dr. Fici

A good person and Doctor with convictions.

I have known Dr. Fici for some time a little over 30 years, and as a patient I would recommend him and trust his knowledge. I commend him and his staff. We are now in our 60's and wish him well.

Nice Dr

Dr. Fici is a nice Dr. However, I wish he would slow down a bit and not make me feel rushed when I come into his office. I also wish he would listen a little more intently to me, because he would have discovered my condition long before and not let it get progressivly worse before ordering more test, and to be more thoroughl.

No rush here

Dr. Fici is very down to earth and tells it like it is. He's not a pill pusher and will let you try and make changes to correct any problems before he writes a prescription. He will take the time to answer any and all questions and his staff is the best.

Dr. Richard A Fici is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eastpointe, MI.