Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard L Fieo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard L Fieo has the following 14 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Laser Surgery
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Richard L Fieo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr.Fieo is a great! I saw him 80% or more throughout my pregnancy. I will say he's straight forward and down to business and doesn't really sit around and "shoot the chit chat" during his examinations; this is a good thing because that's why he's the most "on time" doctor I've ever been to. However, he will stay with you and be happy to stay and answer any questions and if you happen to forget to ask something durning your visit... Don't hesitate to call the office, the staff will ask his opinion if they can't answer and I would get contacted with my answer within a few hours or first thing when they opened the next day! Great doctor & staff!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
46 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1972
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. Richard L Fieo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRichard L Fieo Md, 1330 Amherst St Ste A, Winchester, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard L Fieo in this video.
Dr. Richard L Fieo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.