Dr. Richard Fightlin Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fightlin?

CALLED PHONE NUMBER AND ITS NOT IN SERVICE....

Posted on March 17th, 2017

HAS DR FIGHTLIN REFERRED HIS PATIENTS OUT......I DID NOT RECIEVE NEWS OF OFFICE CLOSING....

Very poor care and unstable Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2016

My husband was very I'll with a kidney stone with retintion. Hospital put in catheter. Was referred by hospital. First apt went ok. Doctor seems not all there. Was told by doctor he didn't have any creditionals at any hospital and could not do any surgery or procedures. He couldn't even remove my husband's catheter. He told me how to do it. Didn't feel comfortable doing it so we had to go to are family doctor. We had a follow up apt at 1:30 the next day. We lived 45 min from doctors office. I left work at 12:30 got home late and drove like a mad woman to get him there. When we made it on time there was a note on the office door stating the doctor was out for the day. We never got a phone call telling us to reschedule. The doctor charges $65 for no show or no call apt. I feel he owns us $65! This doctor is very flaky. Gave my husband the wrong meds. Confirmed by are family doctor and basically left my husband still ill. I will be reporting him to state boards and my insurance company. Save your time and piece of mind go to another urologist!

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I had a surgery in office, horrible experience bedside manner were not good at all. Dr. Fightlin was yelling to me, to not move although i was going thru pain. He was banging on the door because one his assistant forgot a tool for the procedure. The procedure took 3 times as long. I wouldn't recommend him at all.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I would not ever recommend this place! I have heard alot of horror stories and yes all stories confirmed. This doctor is nuts, explosive, rude and so unprofessional. This office is not helpful at all. After today I will never come here again.

my opinion of Dr Fightlin

Posted on August 6th, 2011

I feel he is very knowledgeable aand very caring...I feel like there maybe simething else he could do for the problem I am having now...I don't like taking alot of meds so would prefer something besides meds to solve my urgency problem...

Posted on October 24th, 2017