Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Finder
Dr. Richard Finder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Finder is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South, Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Reg Hosp, Hollywood, Fl. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Finder has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Finder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Regional Hospital South
Memorial Regional Hospital
Memorial Reg Hosp, Hollywood, Fl
54 Years Experience
University of Pittsburgh
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Richard Finder accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Finder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.