Dr. Richard D Finegold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Finegold?

I can say he is my HERO! He is helping me to lose the weight to which I couldn't achieve it on my own this time. And the wait time is like less than 1 minutes not 5!! He is the best!!

Very Happy!!

Very happy I found him. No-nonsense kind of Dr.

Been my doctor for over 20 years. Great person.

Disgusting creep

Absolutely horrible. Was actually the biggest CREEP. He wasn't good at even explaining anything. He made me feel so uncomfortable. Ladies do not see him.

Great Doctor always listen and is very caring. Would likely recommend..

Has been my dr. For over 20 yrs. knows and understands my needs, has seen me through many a dark times with my health. He is personable and very like able. Always a pleasure to see him.

Don't see him

My mother has been going to this doctor for years, his staff is rude, and I mean rude. Dr. Feingold diagnosed my mother with Alzheimer so he never talks to her..just to me her daughter. Is she not a human being..she has slight dementia but is "with it" almost all the time, his bedside manner is atrocious as well as his staff.

Bad Team

Horrendous staff. Had to take a blood test four times. Had every excuse in the book about why so many times. Dr. Finegold might be OK, but he certainly can't manage his staff. I suggest finding a different Doctor.

Run for your Life

He is one of the worst doctors I have ever met. He sent me for an X-ray. When I returned for my follow-up office visit, he said I should have an X-ray. I told him he had already sent me for one and I was returning for the results. He looked in his records, and then said, "Oh, yeah. Your X-ray was fine." He didn't seem to know what was going on. I still do not know if he actually saw the results or was just making it up and had lost the X-ray report.

I've been with Dr. Finegold many years, he is very thorough. He basically saved my life, because of his thoroughness getting tests done. Don't be put off by his demeanor, he is very funny once you get to know him. If he doesn't spend enough time you think, then say something, bring a list with you.

Dr. Finegold is rude and inpatient. He saw me for my first appointment didn't put a finger on me nor spend any reasonable amount of time with me. Made me feel just unworthly. He shouldn't be allowed to take care of prisoners

Didn't seem to care.

Went to him for a problem. Kept guessing. A year later he tells me it is all in my head. That's all I had to hear. I couldn't believe a doctor would tell you that.