Have you seen Dr. Richard N Firshein?

Vegetarian issues...

As a vegetarian for over 30 years, I thought I was living a healthy lifestyle. It wasn’t until I heard of and met Dr. Firshein that I became aware of some very important vitamins/minerals I was actually NOT taking all those years ago. He helped me understand my body and now I can honestly say that I am living a better & healthier lifestyle. I have lost 32 lbs, was able to get off of a high blood pressure medication & truly couldn’t be more thankful to Dr. Firshein for his advice and products.

Great Dr!

So glad I went to Dr. Firshein. My thyroid was out of control. On top of having to take my medication for it, he was able to help me manage it with vitamins & finally my numbers are leveled. He had the best bedside manners I’ve seen in any Dr. Overall great experience.

Finally Healing

After seeing different doctors who wouldn’t look up much from the screen they were looking at while speaking to me, it was refreshing to meet with Dr.Firshein who not only held eye contact but gave his undivided attention. While most doctors ask what medications are currently being taken so they won’t prescribe a medication that has a negative interaction, Dr.Firshein wanted to know what led up to the medications that I’m on, truly delving deep into my family medical history as well as my own. After a series of allergy, vitamin deficiency and dna testing, I truly feel that I’m finally healing.

I’ve recently been referred to Dr. Firshein for stomach issues I’ve been having. The best decision I’ve made was seeing him. While other doctors were unable to help me and only given me temporary relief, Dr. Firshein was able to get to the root of my problem. It’s been a month since my visit with him and I haven’t had any pain since. I’m so grateful for this relief. I would totally refer anyone to him.

A True Miracle Doctor

After seeing so many different doctors throughout the past 15 years a friend referred Me to Dr.Firshein and My Life has Changed for the Better. Dr.Firshein actually found the Root to My Problems. He didn’t just prescribe a medication and hope for the best as some other doctors have. I found out that I was allergic to many of the foods that I was consuming daily and by eliminating those foods, in turn have actually made my ailments dissipate and I Lost 30 Pounds in the Past Year! I am sooo Thankful for Dr.Firshein.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Firshein was not only able to figure out what other doctors couldn’t, but has been an active participant in my wellbeing. He is patient, accessible, and took a natural approach to help improve my condition. He is truly amazing and has excellent bedside manners.

He was fine when he was with me. Trying to reach him for a month. Totally non responsive. Spent a fortune for no reason.

Great Doctor!

Great Doctor! He was integral in accurately diagnosing my condition and putting me back on the road to great health! Thanks Dr. Firshein!

The most amazing physician. Gave me my life back!!!!!

The Best!

A wonderful and lifesaving experience! Dr. Firshein was very thorough and diligent in diagnosing a condition that literally every other doctor missed. I wish I had found him sooner!

Amazing

Dr. Firshein saved my life....

Dr. Richard N Firshein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.