Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick MD
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Fitzpatrick is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick has the following 4 expertise
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Showing 4 of 4
Part of a Study
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick - Posted on September 20th, 2017
Best Dermatologist EVER!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick - Posted on April 25th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick - Posted on July 2nd, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick - Posted on February 23rd, 2011
A patient of Dr. Fitzpatrick's when he had an office in Encinitas, I knew of his knowledge in laser treatments, so when the procedures my current dermatologist advocated were not success-ful, I felt assured that Dr. Fitzpatrickwould know and offer the best treatment.I'm currently healing from the Fraxel re:store Dual laser procedure and can see and feel a smoother facial skin.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fitzpatrick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Children's Hospital - San Diego
UC San Diego Health System
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick's office for more information.
2017 1st Ave San Diego, CA : (619) 696-0008
Locations & Directions2017 1st Ave, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, MD - Dermatology in San Diego, CA, in this video.
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.