Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Fitzpatrick is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Showing 5 of 8
A patient of Dr. Fitzpatrick's when he had an office in Encinitas, I knew of his knowledge in laser treatments, so when the procedures my current dermatologist advocated were not success-ful, I felt assured that Dr. Fitzpatrickwould know and offer the best treatment.I'm currently healing from the Fraxel re:store Dual laser procedure and can see and feel a smoother facial skin.
Dr. Fitzpatrick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Children's Hospital - San Diego
UC San Diego Health System
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2017 1st Ave, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick in this video.
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.