Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard R Fitzsimons
Dr. Richard R Fitzsimons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orland Park, IL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Fitzsimons is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center. Dr. Fitzsimons has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard R Fitzsimons has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Richard R Fitzsimons has the following 10 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Fitzsimons takes time to talk directly with me. He listens to my concerns and continues to seek solutions when one does not work. I don't know any other Doctor who faces you when he speaks. Looks at you and listens. He is not moving quickly out the door. He is thorough, competent and knows what he is doing.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fitzsimons is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Richard R Fitzsimons accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Allergists And Asthma Specialists Ltd, 10733 165th St, Orland Park, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard R Fitzsimons in this video.
Dr. Richard R Fitzsimons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.