Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard F Fowler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Richard F Fowler has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Richard F Fowler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
Although he is very thorough, it is almost to a fault. Very anal and almost intrusive, if you can imagine that for a doctor! Strange bedside manner. You wait on hold for a very long time every time you call the office. The billing personal is a NIGHTMARE!! She never seems to receive the Explanation of Benefits from the insurance carrier. Blames it on my company but I've never had this problem in the 7 years I've been with them & have seen other doctors & facilities! She also does not 'remember' to give me credit for payments I make in person in the office! BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS! Luckily, I am an avid record keeper and check ALL statements. Needless to say, she does NOT like me. :)
Dr. Fowler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Richard F Fowler accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArizona Center For Internal Medical, 6315 E Main St Ste 4, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Richard F Fowler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.