Dr. Richard Foxx Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Foxx?

Lawyer/Marine Officer

Posted on August 19th, 2014

I recommend Dr. Foxx with extreme enthusiasm!! It is not just the amazing results that I see every time I go see Dr. Foxx, but it is the amazing ethical, professional, and personal feelings I experience everytime I visit him. I love his staff and I trust them. I have been visiting Dr. Foxx for over a year now and he has done wonders with my skin. He and his staff are truly genuine and care deeply about what they do and I just love them!

10 out of 10

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Dr. Foxx is knowledgeable, professional and has created a "Medical and Skin Spa" that is truly world class. Using minimal procedures, the "Doc" has helped my skin look and feel better than I did 10 years ago. I keep adding products from the Foxx Fixx phenomenal product line to my regimen - I'm tight with my money and feel the value given is great. Terrific Doc, Terrific Staff, Terrific setting, Terrific Line-up of FoxxFixx Products.

Posted on May 4th, 2017