Dr. Richard Frazier Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard Frazier?

Awesome Dr. and GREAT person!

Posted on July 29th, 2013

I got a spinal steroid injection from my pain management doctor last Wednesday. 24 hours later I developed a spinal headache (if you haven't experienced one it is the most intense painful headache you'll ever have). The doctor that did it said he couldn't do a blood patch (where they inject blood into your spine to plug the leak and replenish lost spinal fluid causing headache to go away immediately) until Monday, and this is on a Friday afternoon. My girlfriend was able to get a hold of Dr. Frazier at Wilson & Jones hospital in Sherman. He knew how much pain I was in and scheduled an appointment to see me the next morning at 7:30. He performed the blood patch, the headache went away an hour later, and I left feeling 100% better. I know he had no obligation to do that for me but did because he knows how painful this can be. THANK YOU VERY MUCH DOCTOR FRAZIER!!!

Posted on October 15th, 2014