Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard S Friefeld has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 67
I read the reviews and I am glad I am not the only one that feels the same way, the staff is very rude and yes you have to wait very long to be seen by dr. I had a procedure done and after had no care instructions after it was done. I had a problem with prescription from pharmacy and I have been calling for three weeks at the office no one has called me back pertaining prescription. I was scheduled for two things to be done he only did one and he assured me it was going to be taken care of. I am just waiting on insurance eob to see if he was paid for it. After my follow up visit I am going to find me another gynecologist.
I had a miscarriage in February, during Pap smear he made the comment "if you've had sex this shouldn't bother you" and during the ultrasound and which time I found out I had had a miscarriage when asked what should be done and when, he stated "come Monday and I'll take care of it" . After thinking about it in the office I was not going to let him touch me and told him so. His last comment as I left the office was "if you start to bleed and need to go to the ER don't call me, I won't help you" now after all that my answer is "you don't have to worry about that, I am never going back to you"
42 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1976
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Richard S Friefeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard S Friefeld in this video.
Dr. Richard S Friefeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami Beach, FL.