Dr. Richard Fries Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fries?

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Doctor Fries is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He explains everything so that it is clear and easy to understand.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Dr. Fries is a Outstanding Doctor. He performed a life saving procedure on me. I am 52 years old & went undiagnosed to something that would have taken my life in a matter of time. I was misdiagnosed by another physician and by Gods grace I was referred to Dr. Fries he took action immediately. I highly recommend him!!! He is very pleasant to speak to and you understand everything he has to say. You never fill rushed when he's with you. He's not just a Doctor he is a Human Being with feelings and emotions. I respect and admire Dr. Fries!!!

IVC filter

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Great doctor. I had blood clots floating in my leg. Dr. Fries put in an IVC filter and then took it back out when the danger had passed in 6 mo. I was sedated but awake during both the insertion and removal. All went smoothly. The filter might have saved my life. Dr. Fries did all that I could have asked from him.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Excellent physician with an exceptional bedside manner.

Surgery on Left Carotid

Posted on August 21st, 2012

This surgery has changed my life for the better and the results were immediately evident . Thanks so much . Now if it gets my balding spot to grow hair again it will be a miracle :) Seriously I cannot thank the Doctor enough and the speed and professionalism evident in everything about the surgery was very reassuring . Being confident and comfortable had to have helped in my rapid recovery and release the next day . I cannot give enough praise for everything the Doctor has done . Incredibly I was diagnosed and the Doctor came by to talk to me and answered all my questions and I had surgery the same day ! Everyone in the OR prep area knew the Doctor and had such high regard for him it was a great experience . I had the intial drip from surgery and no other medication since more than 2 weeks now and nothing but minor discomfort and healing very quickly . Again I am very happy and pleased was one of the best things that has happened in my life !

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

Dr. Fries has a great career ahead of him!

Very satisfied

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

Worst Doctor in Columbus

Posted on July 23rd, 2008

This so called doctor is awful and hes not even finished with his fellowship. Surely a sign of what is to come. He is a great example of why Ohio State should refrain from being a learning hospital!

Posted on October 5th, 2017