Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard B Frost
Dr. Richard B Frost, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plattsburgh, NY, with another office in Plattsburgh, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Frost is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard B Frost has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Frost has tacken care of my husband and I for about 20 years. He has always been there for us when needed as when my husband suffered his heart attack and also his CHF. He makes sure to let us know right up front what we have to do to keep and stay healthy. He makes sure we are kept up to date on all shots and meds needed. He also takes care of our son and was also my mother's doctor when she was alive. To our family he is a GOD send and we really appreciate him.
Dr. Frost is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Richard B Frost accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard B Frost in this video.
Dr. Richard B Frost is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.