Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard T Fuchs
Dr. Richard T Fuchs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fuchs is affiliated with Hospital for Special Surgery and Gracie Square Hospital. Dr. Fuchs has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard T Fuchs has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Richard T Fuchs has the following 18 expertise
- Myocardial Infarction
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Fuchs has the ability to determine if a symptom actually means something and has over the years cared for me, my family and many friends in a way that makes everyone feel they are being well watched over by someone that really understands health. He gets an unequivocal recommendation...A marvelous doctor with remarkable judgement, knowledge and wisdom.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Fuchs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions72nd Street Medical Associates, 310 E 72nd St, New York, NY
Dr. Richard T Fuchs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.