Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard G Bowman II has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
He had no time for me... no examination. He gave me injections that did not help. For further procedures, I had to gather my own medical history isn't that why you would sign a medical waiver and why doctors offices have email and fax machines. He lied to me and failed me as a patient, no bedside manners at all. Worst doctor I have ever seen. And I have seen many for other health reasons...Shame on him for not caring enough to try and help. God Bless him and teach him patients are people too...
I have been seeing Dr Bowman for a couple of years and have been very happy with his care. I recently transferred from his Charleston office to the Teays Valley office and there is a world of difference between the two! Phone calls get answered, nurses smile and take the time to talk with us, and no more paying to park. Could not be more pleased!
21 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. Richard G Bowman II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard G Bowman II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.