Dr. Richard Wagner Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wagner Jr?

Excellent doctor.

best pediatric office ever! no wait, friendly, caring people and my six kids love this office!

Great Doctor!

He was my children's Doctor He is Awesome!

Dr. Wagner is THE BEST Doctor ever!!! Often, with modern technology and large doctor groups, it is easy to feel like you are just another number; or simply a pay check. We NEVER feel this way at Dr. Wagner's office. He saves us unnecessary trips to the office, and the E.R. He is ALWAYS available to address my concerns. My boys love him.After the birth of my first son, I was referred to a Doctor that is located very close to my home. I hated this location because I felt like we were just another number. My close friend, who was a coworker at the time, referred me to her Pediatrician, Dr. Wagner. I love how his waiting area separates the sick and well children. The wait to see him is never long. He is extremely courteous and he treats my children wonderfully. Dr. Wagner is 30 minutes away from my house and I do not mind because he is just that great!!!!

So Happy with Dr Wagner

Dr Wagner and his wife are the best. I know I can count on them for accurate, relevant, and caring guidance on any topic involving my son; and he loves them, too!

Very caring and thorough.

My children have been with Dr. Wagner for a very long time. We all love him and his diagnose always accurate. Very high in experience and caring. He's one of a kind doctor.

The One and Only

I was a patient of "Dr. Rick's" as a child and teenager in the late 80's and 90's. By far, he is the best and kindest doctor I've ever had. His was the one office I actually looked forward to being in. I'll take my own children to him if he's still practicing medicine a few years from now.

Dr. Wagner was my Pediatrician since 1988; he was in the delivery room when I was born. I have seen Dr. Wagner for 19 years of my life (I should've stopped at age 17, but I love Dr. Wagner). Dr. Wanger has been a great doctor and an even greater friend...

Dr. Richard Wagner Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.