Dr. Richard S Gahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Gahn?

Great doctor / staff

One of the best doctors I have ever been to. Compassionate.

Very helpful

Dr Gahn was recommended by another surgeon. He is empathetic yet wise in delivering injections. He knows what he is doing and will plan a treatment that will relieve pain but not overdo the situation.

Exceptional Pain Management Doctor

I’ve been with Dr. Gahn for approximately 16 years. I have degenerative arthritis of the spine and he manages to keep me on my feet and moving! He’s very understanding and compassionate. He takes time with his patients and listens. You would be very hard pressed to find another doctor that has his qualities and level of expertise. And his staff of nurses are equally courteous, accommodating and attentive. In my experience with Dr. Gahn I can't imagine a more accurate, compassion and genuinely kinder pain control management doctor.

Rarely does one experience such professionalism at their doctor's office. The staff is courteous and frienddly and Dr. Gahn is knowledgable, patient and has an excellent bedside manner. He listens to you, answers your questions in a manner you can understand. He explains procedures and is quite gentle when he gives injections.

Bedside Manner A+

It's very nice to be able to have a doctor listen to me and answer my questions.

Dr.Gahn is AWESOME!!!!! From the first phone call this office had been great and very kind. Office was very clean well put together. No long waits in the waiting room. His staff was very friendly at the first visit. Dr Gahn new his stuff. He was able to start easing my pain at the first visit! I am really glad I found him.

The office was great. Staff was helpful and friendly. The Doctor was patient with my questions and really explained the procedures to me. I feel a lot better-would recommend him to anyone!

rn

Staff very empathetic and courtious. Never a long wait time. Very helpful explaining procedures and expections. Dr Gahn has great beddide manner. He also does a thorough exam prior to discussing pros & cons to procedure. He goes above and beyond to try to help. He listens to your lifestyle to help get you back to you normal. He is non judgemental. Great staff. Great MD I have been going to him for over 6 years and my 85 y/o mther has been going or 10 years.

Great Dr.!

Dr. Gahn is courteous, polite, takes the time to explain your situation, what he's going to do, and answers any questions you may have. I went to a previous Dr. for two injections that made me worse than before and were extremely painful and left me in tears. Dr. Gahn gave me two injections that were painfree no recovery time and most importantly solved my bulging disc issue. I highly recommend him!

I feel like Im in good and with Dr. Gahn. I wait less than 10 minutes every time I go. I have the least amount of wait time in my entire life.

teacher

Dr. Gahn and his staff have been great. He worked on my problem and solved it several years ago. I have a new problem with added complications and He and his staff have done a terrific job. I can't say enough good about them.

ive got several injections in my back they didnt help s i call his office to see if something else could be done or could he send me to someone who coul help me but they said theres nothing else they can do and they cant refere me to anybody ineed help with my back if any one can help plese tell me