Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Richard J Gallo
Dr. Richard J Gallo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lee, NJ. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard J Gallo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Richard J Gallo has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Richard J Gallo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 19
Dr. Gallo has been my doctor for over twenty years and I recommend him to everyone I know. He is an excellent diagnostician. He spends time with all his patients and is caring and professional. If there's a day you have to wait to see him, you know he's taking his time with another patient who needs him. My sense is that the negative review is either not true or highly exaggerated by someone unstable or with an ax to grind.
I wentered for a physical and the office staff was very nasty to me! I went to urinate in a cup and there were three other urine samples in there plus they ran out of toilet paper. I told the receptionist and she said that's not her problem. Then after they took four vials of blood from me the doctor Gallo walks in and says I've been hearing rumblings of what had gone on and I want to scrap everything. So I said okay and he ushered me to the door. Total waste of time and I took a day off of work.
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Dr. Richard J Gallo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBergen Internal Medicine, 6 Horizon Rd Ste A, Fort Lee, NJ
Dr. Richard J Gallo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lee, NJ.