Dr. Richard Gamuac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Gamuac?

Time to find a new doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2016

This doctor could careless about you health. His staff is rude and horrible with messages. He will be in and out in under 5 minutes and will not listen to a word you have to say. He gives you prescriptions like they are candy. Now I have to look for a new doctor out of town.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Gamuac takes no more than 5 minutes with patient, does not return phone calls, over-medicates with pills that make you sick, has a generally incompetent, rude staff who won't weigh you or take your blood pressure except upon request by patient, & does not communicate well at all.

Life saver

Posted on September 19th, 2015

I saw Dr Gamuac after I was admitted to the hospital for stroke like symptoms which ended up being MS. He took me as a new patient and has been nothing but helpful. His staff has worked well with my insurance and helping me get the right medicine. He is real cut to the chase, short and sweet. He's answered all questions I've had thoroughly and had great bedside manner. I haven't felt better in years!

Worst epirence ever

Posted on April 28th, 2014

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life!!! It takes the doctor 2 to 4 weeks to even dictate something into the charts, so if you call to ask any question no one can answer you because there is NOTHING in the chart. Told the office several times that I had 3 weeks until I lost my insurance and they made absolutely no effort to get a prescription in to the pharmacy (3 WEEKS later and still no prescription). Horrible professionalism!!!! Doctor does not even stay in the room long enough for you to ask a question. There seems to be a constant flow of new staff coming in as well. Not even worth a single star. Requesting a referral to a new doctor today!!!!!!!!

Awesome Doctor for Children

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Dr Gaumac,He was the first doctor to take my adopted children's needs seriously. He has been a God send to our family. He allowed my children to be the children I knew they could be with a little help. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on July 25th, 2016