Dr. Richard J Geer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Geer?

Wonderful Dr and cares about his patients

Dr Geer is a very caring doctor that puts his patients first. He has great bedside manners and spends the time necessary with his patients. He takes the time to explain your results of your test, and answers all of your questions. I would not want any other doctor treating me for breast cancer, but Dr. Geer.

Patient

Wonderful Doctor! Very thorough, kind, and I feel I owe him my life. Removed a malignet tumor from my pancreas in 2007. Can't say enough good things about this doctor.

Horrible experience. I have yet to have this doctor explain to me the surgery that was performed. He called with my biopsy results and proceeded to read me the results of another patient, which were much worse than mine! I had no one in that office give me any pre-op instructions so I went to the wrong place. Every visit the wait time is 2 hours for a 3 minute visit then he doesn't even listen I would use someone else if I had it to do over

Dr. Geer's, good ol' boy Jeff - lost him my trust.

Dr. Richard Geer was very nice and informative. The staff, all except Jeff (who Dr Geer called in about scheduling my appointments and surgery) was very nice and helpful. Jeff, however was nice to my face but NEVER once followed through on anything he said in the office. Jeff said he would call me the very next day to firm out our plans but Jeff never called & has never returned a phone call & Jeff never answers the phone, it always goes to voice mail. Left Several messages over a 3 month period and Jeff never responded. Therefore, I will no longer see Dr Geer or anyone else there that uses Jeff, as apparently Jeff doesn't do anything he says. Not sure if Jeff actually does anything but stand around and lie to your face. So I gave a 1 for follow up after visit as I never heard back from Jeff or for that matter anyone in that office after my visit, too bad it wouldnt accept not clicking on anything. I would have filed a formal complaint but if i ever HAVE to go back i'd be afraid of retalliation... but i am not sure how it could get much worse than good ol' boy Jeff.

I am a 13 year breast cancer survivor. I credit my survival to Dr. Richard Geer and my God. They worked together very well.

Saved my life

Dr. Geer saved my life in 2007. He found my appendix had ruptured and got me into surgery when my local hospital had claimed I had a kidney stone. He then two years later fixed an umbilical hernia. Now I have a scheduled appointment for my gall bladder to come out. He's my surgeon forever!!!!!

Excellent Doctor

Treated my dad several years ago. I have never met a more professional, compassionate and caring doctor. Would recommend Dr. Geer to anyone needing his expertise.

Intelligent and Conscientous

In my opinion, the best choice in the middle Tennesse area.

Misdiagnosed cancer & spread it by surgery.Then casually said "it is a death sentence& that's all I can say". Total lack of compassion.