Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard J George Jr
Richard J George Jr is a Doctor primarily located in Harrisburg, IL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr George is definitely the worst doctor I have ever seen. On my appointment, he didn't even take the time to exam me..I had just had an MRI of my lower back and there was two nerves being encoached on both sides of my body. His suggestion was to sign up for an arthritis class at John A Logan and exercise in the pool. .In his report he mentioned that there was nothing wrong with me because I was walking normally and showed no signs of pain. I could have went to a veterinarian and got a better diagnosis..He will get what he deserves when he gets old and I hope he has as much pain or more that I am experiencing right now.
Worst doctor I have ever dealt with for my husband at the VA. He should not even be practicing medicine at this point. We had to force him to even change a medication to give my husband some relief and that didn't even do anything. He refuses to do his job and actually TREAT the patient!! He spends most of his time ordering tests and passing the buck over to different providers. He is worthless and needs to be fired for not treating patients with proper care. He doesn't even bother to give you a follow up appt to see how you are doing in a few months. Just sends you on your way and thinks that's ok.
This Dr. is absolutely useless and should be fired. There's no telling how much suffering that veterans have been subjected to dealing with this individual.. He has an extreme filtered point of view. Besides being a pain management Dr. he is also a detective working with a drug task force. If this is not a conflict of interest I don't know what you would call it. The VA healthcare system wasn't meant to be a database for a drug task force. It not only has the potential for extreme abuse by intruding into our lives It's a slap in the face to our men and women in uniform who have paid the ultimate price preserving our freedom and liberties.
Richard J George Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions300 Small St, Harrisburg, IL
Richard J George Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, IL.