Dr. Richard Gilliland Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Gilliland?

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Was able to get an appt. the same day I called on one occasion & was having problems, could go to work afterwards. I found Dr. Gilliland to be very patient & accomodating. His tx was effective, & I was given hand outs to aid in explaining my condition. Staff is very nice & try to arrange appt. as soon as possible. If waiting room is cold for you, they provide blankets.

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Been seeing Dr. Gilliland for years. Always thorough. I do not like the new staff. I came before lunch and after he saw me everyone was gone. The one rude nurse that was there told me that I would have to wait until someone came back to take my copayment. I almost walked out but I do not leave without paying. The good Dr needs to fire his inept nurses.

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Was very happy with my surgery if you can be happy about surgery.

MISDIAGNOSIS/CANCER /HOLE IN MY THROAT

Posted on October 19th, 2011

THE DOCTOR MISDIAGNOSED ME I HAD CANCER OF THE VOICE BOX AND HE CHARGED ME FOR AN ENDOSCOPY CHARGED MY INSURANCE COMPANY NEEDLESS TO SAY TWO YEARS LAT ...

Posted on April 6th, 2017