Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard W Glad has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Glad replaced my hip. I saw him once before the surgery and for about 60 seconds afterward when he went to look at my left hip, which was NOT the one operated on. When he was done my right leg was almost an inch longer than the left. I tried to call him and had his nurses basically telling me I'd better get used to it and that they had shoe inserts available. After a third unanswered call on my part I contacted the hospital and he got back to me but basically only to tell me that it was my imagination that the x-rays say the legs are the same length. I don't need x-rays to see that my ankle bones don't even touch each other any more. Then he went on to tell me that his legs are not the same length and that they would "settle". It's been a month with no "settling". I have a follow-up appointment in a month, we'll see if I modify this review then.
35 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1983
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Richard W Glad accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames M Heun Md, 1626 Tuttle St, Baraboo, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard W Glad in this video.
Dr. Richard W Glad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baraboo, WI.