Dr. Richard L Glaze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Glaze?

Racist remark

Doctor Glaze use to be a very compassionate and polite doctor. Until one day my son and I (who has dread locks in his hair) came in one day for a routine check up. My son had on a du rag, as most African American men wear to tame their hair. And he asked my son if he was a thug now? Or in a gang?. Why would my 8 year old son be a thug or a gang banger. And what indication did we give you that he was. If that wasn't the most stereotypical racist remark!

When I first met him I thought he was so young but after my daughter was seen by him and the care he gave us.It was wonderful he is so caring he answered all my questions and gave great advice.He is truly sent by God. Thanks for all you do

Great Doctor!

Dr. Glaze is great!

Until we recently moved, Dr. Glaze saw my little boy from birth to 10 months. He was always so nice and a good listener. I felt comfortable with his knowledge and expertise. If something came up, Dr. Glaze always worked my son in. His nurse is so sweet too. She was so great with my baby. Since we've moved, I've been to three different pediatricians and have only felt comfortable with the last one. Dr. Glaze seems to keep up with current recommendations. He is also very encouraging to new parents, as are most pediatricians at the Pediatric Clinic. I MISS the Pediatric Clinic!!