Dr. Richard Glosser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Glosser?

Posted on February 27th, 2016

I had a very complicated broken shoulder that occurred on an ATC in the Everglades. Not only were the bones broken, but I also had a completely torn rotator cuff. Dr Glosser outlined to me that this was a very serious injury and despite everything coming together with an operation, I would probably still be left with significant limitations and might not be able to do my job. I am happy to report that after about six months, not only has everything healed well, but I'm able to do my work and have already been out on the trail again - though against his advise I must admit. I would highly recommend Dr Glosser and his staff though I hope I don't need him again.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

utilized his services multiple times over the past 15 years or so. Knee, both rotator cuffs. He also followed up with a very serious tib/fib fracture. Would highly recommend.

Posted on September 8th, 2014

Me encanto como me opero el braso. Me senti muy bien con el trato del doctor. El estubo muy efectivo.

Posted on August 10th, 2014

I was very happy with Dr. Glosser and he was informative. He cared about my condition. He has provided me with proper medical attention. I am happy with his services. I will come back.

Great visit!

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Glosser for any of your orthopedic needs. My visit to his office went well, he is very patient and explains everything as he sees it. I went in for pain on my knee. Dr. Glosser explained everything that was going on with my knee. It all made sense and I understood everything he told me, fortunately I was okay and had nothing seriously wrong. I will continue to see Dr. Glosser and recommend him to everyone I know.

strongly recommend this doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

The doctor was courteous and values my time Receiving the appointments are very well arrange to my time and expectations During the time spent in the waiting room is very short and I can depend on their ability to be ready for me.

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I was very pleased with the care I received. Dr Glosser was very caring and understood my needs. Also the staff was very knowledgeable and understanding.

Posted on July 19th, 2014

full confidence with Dr Glosser. Dr Glosser answers all questions, The staff has been very helpful and efficient with the paper work. Dr Glosser has very good bedside manners.

A Thorough and Caring Doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Dr. Glosser listened very attentively to my problems. He reviewed each condition thoroughly before the x-rays and again after the x-rays were taken. We discussed several possible treatments including surgery and injections. He did two injections to relieve my discomfort. He was very thorough, and explained each procedure in great detail.

Posted on June 28th, 2014

My Doctor was very polite. He explain the x-rays in great detail. Service was great.

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

It went very well. Treatment he gave me worked great. He was accurate withhis diagnosis. Felt conftable.

GREAT DOCTOR WE ARE BLESSED

Posted on May 25th, 2014

OUR DR GLOSSER IS COMPASSIONATE AND THOUROUGH WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS STAFF HE HAS GIVEN US GOOD ADVICE AND CARE IN THE PAST AND WE ARE CONFIDENT IN THE FUTURE.