Dr. Richard Gluckman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Richard Gluckman?

Parkinson's

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

knowledgable, direct,takes the time to explain things in language I understand

Posted on May 30th, 2012

This man was so uncaring and unprofessional I left his office in tears more than once. All he cares about is money and he treated me like I was an idiot.

NO WAY

Posted on October 14th, 2011

I saw Dr. Gluckman for about a year when he was treating my condition. He literally denied every one of my concerns and dismissed them as silly and unimportant. This is fine, because he is the one with the MD, and I'm just a student. However, he was extremely rude and caustic with his remarks.In addition, he asked many questions about my GPA, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, awards, and test scores and had the audacity to tell me that I would be rejected from all of the colleges that I was aiming for. It was completely irrelevant to my neurological condition, and simply rude. Furthermore, his office is always filled with MMA fighters and he blatantly puts them over just any other patient. Thus, you end up easily waiting over half an hour to see him.

Excellent Care : Not Warm adn Fuzzy

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Dr. Gluckman may not be warm and fuzzy, but I trust him completely. He's honest and straight to the point. He's completely up on new research and his office really knows their way around the insurance companies. Pedro and the woman w/ curly dark hair the best. My only comment is that as a patient , you need to write down what you want to ask him, he's very busy.

not recommended

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

staff very rude, unprofessional! Dr. Gluckman is not caring nor compassionate for his patients.

Posted on October 27th, 2017