Dr. Richard S Goldberg Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Goldberg?

good if you have the money

I was a patient of his for many years. He was very quick to write certain prescriptions but not others that I actually needed. Then he raised his prices and eventually stopped seeing me for reasons he still refuses to fully explain. I was still very immature when I was under his care and probably gave the wrong impression and/or could not explain my symptoms well enough for a correct diagnosis. Its all good. I referred many patients to him and they are doing well with him. As for myself, after being left in the dust a few years ago I have finally found a very good and caring doctor who I like very much and get along with much better than the G man.

So happy I found such a good psychiatrist!

Dr. Goldberg is an excellent psychiatrist, and I would recommend him without hesitation. I actually enjoy each visit with him!