Dr. Richard I Goldberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard I Goldberger?

thank you.

thank you for being so caring and doing a great job.l fill like you saved my life. you are a great doctor. I will tell every body how great you are.

I couldn't ask for more. Doctor is smart, concerned and very personable. His office staff seems quite capable.

Dr. Goldberg is the utmost professional and he took ample time with me making me feel comfortable due to his great bedside manner. He stays on schedule and I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. His office staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and they make you feel at home when you are there for your appointment.

home maker

Dr. Goldberger is truly a doctor who loves helping heal people. I have been seeing Dr. Goldgerger on/off for several years. I travel from NC to Fl for his services because I know he goes the extra mile in my care. He is greatly concerned with the health & treatment of his patients, and always does his very best to provide them with the best possible care and treatment. Wish there were more physicians like him out there who were concerned with truly "healing".

Simply the best.

I've had four shoulder surgeries - 1 on the left and 3 on the right- with 3 different surgeons. Dr. Goldberger did two of them. The first surgery by Dr. Goldberger was for impingement syndrome and the second surgery was due to a large rotator cuff tear from a car accident. And if I have the misfortune of another car accident - Dr Goldberger will be my surgeon of choice!The difference in the quality of care between Dr. G and the other two surgeons is phenomenal! When the nurses at the hospital go out of their way to complement his work you know beyond all doubt you have chosen the best man for the job. His demeanor is quiet, caring and serious. He takes pride in his work and looks out for his patients a definite win/win situation. It was Dr. G himself, who called my husband after my surgery was complete. I recommend him highly.

Top Notch

Dr Goldberger is very thorough. I appreciate the fact that he is somewhat conservative in his approach. When he tells you that you need surgery, you really do need surgery.

Dr. Richard I Goldberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.