Dr. Richard R Goldenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard R Goldenberg?

Do not bother

Doesn't value your input, condescending know it all, trivializes your problems, diagnosed my ailments without using scans or proper medical procedures, prescribes medications from over the counter only, treats diabetes 2 by recommending that you eat less sugar, his treatment for insomnia is go to bed earlier, REALLY!

Dr. Goldenberg took the time to leave me a very nice message after the death of my husband and I really appreciated it.

Doctor had to look up my condition on the computer. He then read suggested treatments to me off of the screen, ignoring the fact that I had already stated that I had tried the treatment plans with poor effects. Seemed unwilling to offer help or suggestions other than what the computer said he should do. He also nitpicked at medications I am on, wanting to remove things that have worked for years. He seemed more concerned with previous, solved health issues than the one I was seeing him for.

Top notch!Liatens very closely to the patient.

He always seems in a hurry and very short. He has been rude to me too many times, and I will be moving on to a new doctor who actaully cares.

Easy to talk to!

My family just started seeing Dr G and we are very happy with his care. He listens, doesn't hurry and has a good sense of humor. I think he is very smart and we are so glad that we found him.

Highly Recommend Dr. Goldenberg.

Friendly, professional, and knowledgeble. I am completely satisfied with his manner and accessability. He always seems to understand my symptoms.

Dr. Richard R Goldenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oregon City, OR.