Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard H Goldfine
Dr. Richard H Goldfine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI, with another office in Waterford, MI. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Goldfine is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard H Goldfine has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard H Goldfine has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Richard H Goldfine has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Richard H Goldfine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
The Best of the Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard H Goldfine - Posted on March 19th, 2009
Dr. Goldfine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Richard H Goldfine Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard H Goldfine's office for more information.
25206 Bridlepath Ln Farmington Hills, MI : (248) 353-9460
1023 S Cass Lake Rd Waterford, MI : (248) 353-9460
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard H Goldfine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.